Fixed Income Data Specialist (Frankfurt)
Posted Mar 11, 2022 - Requisition No. 101347
Bloomberg runs on data, data drives the market. In Data, we are responsible for onboarding, analyzing, and supplying data to answer our clients’ most pressing questions. Our team based in Frankfurt is responsible for the full lifecycle of data relating to Corporate and Government bonds in the DACH region.
Whether you are sourcing relevant market data from new or existing providers, processing complex financial data or implementing technology solutions to enhance our processes and software, your work will ensure that we deliver accurate market data to the financial world first!
What’s the Role?
Bloomberg Data is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to develop and expand the scope of Bloomberg's Fixed Income Products in the DACH region. You will be part of a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for new issuance and corporate actions of DACH securities. Analysts within the team are in constant communication with Syndicate Desks and other market participants who are bringing new deals to market. You will play a key role in acquiring financial content, calculations, research notes and analysis for our clients using the Bloomberg Terminal, while also inspiring news content that empowers our clients to make the right decisions. Demonstrating a commitment to learning and a passion for the Fixed Income industry is required.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build positive and accountable relationships with clients, colleagues, and partners of the Fixed Income product (including buy- and sell-side firms)
- Obtain an understanding of the workflows designed to deliver class-leading quality while meeting or exceeding the timeliness demands of the market
- Collaborate with colleagues to drive product development and efficiency for our clients
- Maintain the existing proprietary database
- Enhance the relationships of our Terminal users to provide subject matter expertise by quickly and accurately answering client inquiries
- Integrate your natural interests and strengths with the Fixed Income product to contribute beyond data acquisition and remediation
You’ll need to have:
- Experience within the financial markets and data analysis across multiple asset classes, preferably Fixed Income
- German language proficiency
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Effective research and analysis skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication, customer service, and teamwork skills
- Ability to spot market trends and act on them to enhance depth and breadth of coverage
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com