We are committed to delivering the highest standards in terms of front of house services, thereby demonstrating just how much Bloomberg cares about our employees and our clients. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways that we can improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. As a one-stop-shop for all manner of enquiries, we collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level in order to deliver fast and effective solutions. The Front of house team is instrumental in creating a 5 star visitors and employee experience within all our offices around the world.
What’s the Role?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Front of House / Hospitality Manager to support and add value to our Frankfurt office. Primary responsibilities will be to lead the guest experience by implementing Bloomberg's global standards and processes on a regional local level. The role will attract someone who loves to build relationships and is always looking to provide excellent customer service.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead all Front of House ( FOH ) and Guest Experience aspects of the Frankfurt office
- Review processes and use data to provide innovative, analytical ideas and suggestions to improve key business practices and meet the Bloomberg global standards
- Be aware of all events and other group activities, organise catering, audit the set up, manage VIP arrivals in the building each day and be prepared to welcome/coordinate with other departments for the welcome of guests
- Liaise and manage assigned vendor portfolios with the aim of improving customer service, regional standards and business practices
- Collaborate closely with senior managers, stakeholders and local Facilities Manager to provide a seamless facilities management service
- Collaborate with the EMEA FOH team and other departments to develop a consistent product company wide
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop, set up and carry out FOH procedures that enhance the guest experience
- Identify and resolve existing and potential problems that can hinder customer service
- Develop customer service training for vendors and staff that relate specifically to the region
- Take on a sense of ownership for the office and make sure that all front of house areas meeting rooms and pantry are stocked up, well maintained, neat and tidy
- Assist with large events or activities that take place in the building
- Work with local facilities team to ensure that staff and vendors follow local health and safety practices and any other regulations in place
- Assist with events, catering, group activities and VIP arrivals in to the office
You’ll need to have:
- Track record in hospitality / front of house management with internal customer service experience
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent people skills with the ability to interact with a wide range of clients, staff and demands
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
We’d love to see:
- Availability to travel and work weekends (as required)
- Experience with assisting or coordinating events
- Awareness of top executives, heads of departments and groups, administrative assistants, leaders and influencers
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process.If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.