Posted Dec 8, 2016 - Requisition No. 56067
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company's strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 320,000 subscribers globally.
Bloomberg Intelligence provides a comprehensive view of an industry and its key constituents and, combined with the power of our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal, gives our clients an unsurpassed view at the sector, industry, and company levels. Our platform has expanded in 2014 and beyond to also cover Government, Legal and Credit research. Our mission is to analyze meaningful data and turn it into actionable ideas, themes, stories and research.
You'll help conduct investment research in a specific product area such as industry and company analysis; credit analysis; policy and litigation analysis; or economic, social and governance analysis. You'll also develop Bloomberg product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs, and build relationships throughout the company.
As an intern in our team working alongside our Research Analysts and Associates, you will:
· Monitor major company developments and identify macro themes and trends affecting the technology industry
· Analyze data as part of their day to day activities
· Generate a constant flow of research ideas relating to top-down, bottom-up, and credit research
· Design and maintain functional dashboards on the Bloomberg Terminal, using the most relevant and accurate data
· Develop and manage relationships with internal departments and external market professionals
· Provide quality control for research materials for the Bloomberg Terminal
Your internship starts with an orientation that introduces you to our culture and the Bloomberg Terminal. Then, over the summer, you'll collaborate on exciting projects that contribute to the team. You'll also:
In addition, you'll have a mentor to provide you with career development advice, insight into the Bloomberg culture and environment, and constructive ongoing feedback.
Apply today! If we think you're a match, we'll get in touch with you soon about next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.