2019 Bloomberg Customer Support Summer Internship - Hong Kong (Cantonese Speaker)
Posted Apr 25, 2019 - Requisition No. 71181
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Global Customer Support Representative role is about more than just managing inbound phone calls - it's about creating a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You are on the front-line working as part of an international team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages. You will make your mark in a Global Customer Support Department that provides 24/7 superior telephone support to clients.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting internship for students seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We will make sure that you are ready to provide exceptional customer service through our training program. You will also receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, and clients and an insight into global financial markets.
Interns have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, quality control and idea generation.
We will trust you to:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients on inbound phone calls
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Outbound calling will be necessary
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You need to have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English and Cantonese
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced, client-focused, environment
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
You will need to be:
- Currently enrolled in a university with a graduation date in 2020
- Penultimate year students who are available to work for 10 weeks between June and August 2019.
If this sounds like you:
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.