APAC Head of Enterprise Data Service Delivery - Hong Kong
Posted Feb 13, 2024 - Requisition No. 123150
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast-moving, innovative and expanding. We have worked harder and smarter to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of data sets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to gain exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer.
As the Regional Manager for our Service Delivery group in APAC, you will lead from the front a dynamic, multi-functional, multi-lingual and diverse organisation. You will ensure you and your management team provide a premier level of customer experience through five functions: Support, Implementation, Solution Engineers, Content Specialists and Technical Account Manager (TAM), while driving client adoption and revenue for the business as a whole though a strong partnership with the Enterprise Data Sales and Product teams. You’ll also interact with the global Service Delivery management and their team, alongside multiple internal business areas and stakeholders in order to ensure a seamless level of outstanding customer service.
So be prepared to demonstrate your strong leadership, strategic vision and communication skills. Reporting to the Global Head of Enterprise Data Service Delivery, you’ll bring with you a strong background in leading client facing teams within the financial services space, providing clear direction and driving accountability for execution.
As part of the Enterprise Data Global Service Delivery leadership team you will bring the ability to define a clear vision for the wider team, collaborating with your peers to encourage an environment of continuous product and process improvement. You will have a strong understanding of the sales lifecycle and how excellence in customer service supports and drives client adoption of services. Importantly, you take pride in developing your team, managing them through the changing business environment associated with one of the fastest growing businesses in Bloomberg.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide effective and inspiring day-to-day leadership presence
- Develop a strategy and vision for the APAC team which is aligned with the global group, while maintaining a focus on regional customer requirements
- Maintain a deep partnership with the regional Sales team to drive growth in revenue across all Enterprise Data products
- Maintain a deep partnership and provide input to the global Product teams to improve our offerings to clients
- Ensure a high level of individual performance and work with your Team Leaders to manage performance and recruit the highest level of diverse talent into the team
- Set clear objectives for your management team, evaluate progress and develop a high performance culture with focus on collaboration, service excellence and ownership
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together
- Collaborate with the internal functions including Engineering, Data etc. to ensure the highest level of service for our clients
- Develop and implement training programs to drive individual performance, technical and skills development
You’ll need to have:
- At least 5+ years of people leadership experience gained from working in a financial services or financial technology solutions organisation
- Demonstrated experience in either pre-sales, consultancy and / or product management in a client facing capacity
- Experience with real time market data delivery and distribution techniques with an hands on experience of cloud based technologies (Azure, AWS etc)
- A track record of driving collaboration across diverse groups and regions
- An ability to bring people together to build and execute on clear business plans
- Experience in managing change
- Able to translate business requirements into individual, team and regional objectives
- Extensive experience in building and developing high performing and diverse teams
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Bloomberg / other vendor’s Enterprise products and solutions
- A developer / infrastructure background would be helpful
- Experience working closely with a Sales organization, understanding of the sales life cycle
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Hong Kong | www.bloomberg.com/hongkong
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.