As part of the Incident Management and Business Continuity (IMBC) Team at Bloomberg you will be part of a global team working to ensure that Bloomberg is prepared and ready to manage incidents effectively, with the least amount of impact to our business, clients, or brand. You will act as a trusted advisor for cross-functional teams throughout their IMBC planning lifecycle. You will manage incidents, lead the business impact analysis, facilitate continuity planning, verify plan effectiveness via exercises, analyze risks, and drive mitigation strategies.
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Support regional implementation of our global policies and procedures designed to minimize impacts in the event of a business disruption.
- Ensure alignment of business continuity objectives with leadership and communicate significant risks and incidents as appropriate.
- Build strong relationships with leaders across the organization to understand their evolving resilience needs, provide information to enable critical decision making, and assist in the development and implementation of business continuity plans.
- Conduct IMBC trainings at all levels to include on-line courses, introductory training, testing of tools, table-top and simulation exercises, and manager forums as appropriate.
- Coordinate with the functional, technology, and regional leadership teams to deliver risk-relevant business continuity training.
- Ensure local and regional incident response teams are consistently prepared and coordinated, and provide hands-on support during any event that impacts Bloomberg employees, clients, or facilities.
- Conduct after-action reviews following exercises and incidents to ensure learnings are gathered and corrective actions are implemented to improve organizational resilience.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups to collect and utilize data to develop and refine business continuity strategies as needed.
- Support business recovery sites (where applicable), remote access solutions for Bloomberg employees, and other recovery strategies.
- Track metrics and key performance indicators to demonstrate readiness, enable identification of gaps, and improve resiliency of the organization.
YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- A working understanding of Bloomberg’s business
- 3 - 5 years crisis/incident management and business continuity or related experience developing new business continuity capabilities, remediating gaps, and continuously monitoring and improving resiliency to align with changing business needs..
- Strong ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve program success.
- Highly developed relationship management and partnership skills across business functions.
- Proven ability to lead projects involving cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to successfully deliver program training to diverse teams.
- Strong project management, problem solving, and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure and consistently meet program deadlines.
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
- Work experience in a large organization implementing global standards, policies and procedures.- Recognition of the operational and technical infrastructure of financial firms and the financial markets.
- Experience with Incident Management and business continuity management systems and tools.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply!
We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, natural origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.