APAC Senior Audio-Visual Production Specialist - Hong Kong (1 Year Contract)
Posted Sep 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 95391
What is the future of storytelling in podcasts, social videos, immersive articles and longform documentaries? How can data clarify and create new perspectives? Where are the new ideas – and people – advancing equality and sustainability and shaping our global future? What does the future of work, the future of cities, the future of finance and of future health look like?
At Bloomberg Media Studios, we confront these questions every day. As the global studio at the heart of Bloomberg Media, we develop creative solutions for brands that leverage Bloomberg’s mission, intelligence, and equity for Bloomberg’s core audiences.
Our creative team includes video producer, editors, designers, animators, data journalists, scriptwriters and coders who are passionate about developing innovative ideas and committed to working for a company that places purpose at the center of its business, and understands that creativity depends on a healthy, balanced and supportive work environment.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television and OTT, digital, magazine, podcast and radio, and live event platforms across the globe, and Bloomberg Media has become the indispensable source of information for the world’s most influential business leaders of today and for the next generation of leaders changing how we work and live.
The senior Audio-Visual producer will produce, edit and deliver a variety of programs for digital, social and television. You will also be involved in creative development, production, distribution, negotiation, and distribution across different Bloomberg platforms.
Audio-Visual and Content Production
- Create, develop and edit production content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned and paid platforms for customer stories.
- Build scripts/storyboard, allocate budget & resources and set deadlines.
- Record and edit video and audio projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and selecting soundbites, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management and archiving project media.
- Pre-Production and Filming - logistics, produce shooting schedules, risk assessments, health & safety procedures and call sheets, wardrobe, make-up, props, etc in collaboration with internal/external parties.
- Build and manage budgets for 3rd party in-house productions, negotiating costs and presenting them clearly to the Studio Manager.
- Ensure all contracts, licences and permissions are in place before filming and before final delivery of masters.
- Prioritise, plan and organise the workload of the production/content team and ensure individuals are briefed thoroughly and that deadlines are agreed and me.
- Manage all production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, casting briefs, casting talents, release forms and logistics.
- Conduct research on candidates and profiles for interviews and contact prospects and reach out to them for collaboration and invitation.
- Collaborate across different functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Organize video shoot and Podcast recording requirements (ie. set, props, crew hire, equipment rental, transport, location, secure permits).
- Ensure Production values are retained at its highest at all times.
Studio Management Support
- Support the Studio Manager and APAC Creative Director and assist the team by focusing on schedules, velocity tracking, and dependency management
- Support the team on all integrations and proposals.
- Be an excellent creative problem solver using personal judgment appropriate to the brief requirements
- Identify changing audience behaviours, evaluate analytics.
- Partner closely with the Studio Manager to enable teams to execute against strategic objectives in short and long-term roadmaps.
- Develop production schedules for all the creative projects for the team to follow, plan and schedule projects efficiently.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.