APAC Talent Sourcing Specialist, Hong Kong (12 month contract)
Posted Jan 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 88211
Challenging. Surprising. Fast-paced. Purposeful. Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it’s never dull. We’re a truly global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that inspires our employees to be their best. At Bloomberg we work on purpose. All of us engage in meaningful work, delivering leading edge products and solutions that shape the industry and are critical to our customers. You’ll also get to work at a company that lives its values and provides employees with opportunities to give back. Whether you thrive on the energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, or the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough, we’ll give you more than a job. We’ll give you the opportunity to do amazing work you couldn’t do anywhere else.
We’re the APAC Experienced Talent Acquisition team, with colleagues across Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Tokyo. We manage full lifecycle recruitment for roles across Bloomberg's divisions, identifying and hiring the best talent across a diverse slate of professionals who want – and are up to – the challenge of doing work that will make a global impact. That means hiring at various levels of experience, finding a place for people who can demonstrate their expertise and prove their track record.
As a Talent Sourcing Specialist you’ll be responsible for identifying external talent across APAC, both on an open vacancy or strategic basis, that will add value at Bloomberg. You won’t just transact but inject advice and well thought out sourcing strategies and key market insights. You will become a credible asset to the team and business, through your partnership with your talent acquisition colleagues, gaining knowledge of the various departments and roles at Bloomberg and driving a thoroughly assessed slate of diverse candidates in their direction.
We’ll trust you to:
- Work hand in hand with business talent acquisition partners and hiring/business managers to understand vacancy briefs and offer strategic advice
- Source candidates directly through direct headhunting, various online recruiting tools and internal/external networking
- Assess candidate expertise via phone calls, virtual or in-person meetings
- Stay on top of market, employment and macro trends affecting the various departments across Bloomberg
- Partner with communities and external organisations, to continuously increase your network and enhance our diverse recruitment strategies
- Work on ad-hoc projects
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years experience working in recruitment or executive search
- A strong understanding of the recruitment process within the financial services space
- Experience using external recruitment tools
- Experience and clear examples of sourcing and presenting diverse slates
- Ability to capture and organise candidate and competitor data in a way that provides strategic insights and a key part of influencing your stakeholders
- The ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Strong candidate assessment and interviewing skills
- Passionate about what you do, emotionally intelligent, and always leads by example
- A track record in mapping new markets and producing intelligence reports
- Experience in successfully sourcing sellside, buyside and financial technology professionals,
We’d love to see:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/what-we-do/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.