We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide hi-level support for Bloomberg’s most sophisticated clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to all multi-asset analytics related inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
We’ll trust you to:
- Address complex client questions in real-time to provide them accurate answers to their most in-depth technical questions via live messaging (Bloomberg IB) or email
- Support our Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) and Portfolio Risk & Index (PORT) products through driving strategic initiatives such as client training
- Work in tandem with the local Analytics management team to build strong knowledge pipeline in the team through training and mentoring
- Collect and act upon client product feedback to drive its development
- Continuously increase product knowledge and relevant skillsets to be aligned with business goals
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 3-5years experience in structured products and their associated risk measures through portfolio risk analytics.
- Knowledge in structured product pricing models including but not limited to Black-Scholes, SLV, Heston, Hull-White
- Ability to quickly understand and learn our MARS and PORT products and their role within capital markets
- Willingness to learn complex business and technology processes and actively contribute to their evolution
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to interact and effectively communicate with our clients
- Excellent understanding of customer service and experience in building strong customer relationships
- Confident communication skills and able to present to both small and large groups, internally and externally
We’d love to see:
- A background in Compliance or Statistics/Risk Management
- Strong knowledge of Indices, ideally related to fixed income
- Strong data and quantitative analysis skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.