Analytics - Client Account Management Support (CAMS), Hong Kong
Posted Dec 28, 2018 - Requisition No. 72692
Customer Account Management Support (CAMS) assist Sales by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed understanding of Bloomberg’s processes and procedures, CAMS can act as advisors to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The department is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong communication skills, and who enjoys working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
Each CAMS rep looks after their own group of Sales teams and is encouraged to be independent in this area by looking for ways to grow their business and educate their teams. Client visits play an important part in this, and CAMS reps have the opportunity to visit clients to promote certain tools, gather feedback, and to act as a face-to-face point of contact for our clients and their Market Data.
We’ll trust you to:
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and bring them to resolution
- Serve as a liaison between customers, sales and all Bloomberg operational departments addressing customer requests
- Manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
- Support projects around company initiatives and sales with ad hoc reporting and requests
To apply for this role, you'll need to have:
- Fluent Mandarin and English is a must
- Experience in a client facing role, and a proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, including negotiation and handling customer objections
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Proactive and persistent customer service
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.