Analytics - OMS Operations Specialists (Japanese Speaker) - Hong Kong
Posted Aug 7, 2018 - Requisition No. 68585
We are seeking for a self-starter to join our group of OMS Operational Specialist. This team provides specialist operational support to our Order Management Solutions (OMS) Sales groups.
Not only do they act in an advisory capacity, but they also assist Sales by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed overview of Bloomberg processes and procedures, this role is also to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The department is an exciting opportunity for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong communication skills, and who enjoys working directly with partners internally and externally. A real passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong network with other businesses in Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
To apply for this role, you'll need to have:
- Native Japanese and fluent English a MUST
- Experience in a client facing role preferably in Customer Service, Operations or related role.
- A consistent record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external partners
- Strong communication skills, including negotiation and handling customer objections
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills including chasing internal departments
- Self-starter with the ability to take a dedicated approach in their role
- Ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Dedicated and persistent customer service
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Strong grasp of excel would be a plus.
- Thinking out-of-the-box in finding new solutions.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.