Analytics - Portfolio & Risk Analytics Client Support - Hong Kong
Posted Aug 10, 2021 - Requisition No. 93081
Portfolio & Risk Analytics solutions help financial professionals achieve their objectives by providing unmatched transparency into their portfolio’s performance, characteristics, and risk. From one location, a series of powerful, integrated multi-asset tools deliver consistent insight, enabling our clients to create and execute differentiating investment strategies.
As part of our Portfolio & Risk Analytics (PORT) Client Support team, you will work in a client facing role, liaising with portfolio managers, risk and performance analysts and back/middle-office professionals as they face the challenge of making investment decisions, realising returns and assessing risk.
What’s the role?
We are looking for individuals with market knowledge and expertise to support our PORT clients with exceptional service that allows them to operate effectively.
You will start your journey by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: economic principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer. You will then join one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients while working towards an asset class specialism.
Following the completion of your specialism, you will move into our Portfolio & Risk Analytics team that supports clients on our PORT functionality.
Looking at more long-term opportunities, you can further your career across the department by becoming a Subject Matter Expert or Team Leader, or move to the Buyside Enterprise Sales team or Enterprise Product Implementation teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, deliver client trainings and actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders
- Keep up to date with market trends, understanding the impact on our clients’ workflows and businesses
- Develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team
- Actively generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You'll need to have:
- Prior experience directly in or supporting buy-side financial institutions, or alternatively, experience in financial engineering/structuring
- Experience in a client facing role, with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Experience of workflows used by portfolio managers, risk and attribution specialists (e.g. Pre-trade, at trade, or post-trade workflows); the ability to build and understand complex workflow solutions is key
- An understanding of key benchmark indices used in the buy-side
- Strong English communication skills
- The ability to build relationships across various stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate problems and provide solutions
- A self-starter and proactive collaborator mind-set, with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to assist with product rollouts and project management work
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese to support Chinese-speaking clients
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.