Analytics - Trading Solutions Support (Tradedesk) – Singapore
Posted Dec 7, 2018 - Requisition No. 72426
What’s the role?
We are looking to hire someone into our APAC Electronic Trading Solutions support team (tradedesk), focusing on the SSEOMS & Tradebook product suite.
You’ll help drive the TradeDesk Service vision of delivering knowledgeable front-line support and proactive services to our clients. You’ll own key client relationships and be a Player Coach in addressing client service needs. You’ll also build and maintain strategic internal partnerships across TradeDesk and the wider firm, including Electronic Trading solutions Sales, Account Management, Implementation, Product, Project Management Office and Engineering.
Further to the traditional role of Tradedesk in responding to inbound client queries, we will expect you to organise, co-ordinate and deliver Product Deployment campaigns, Customer Trainings and assist with Implementation projects as required by our stakeholder businesses. The goal is to allow our Sales teams to sell, while Trasusdedesk takes care of service delivery.
We’ll trust you to:
- Introduce and deliver creative and disruptive ideas for service that will result in a competitive advantage for our product
- Introduce continuous improvements to enhance the client experience
- Anticipate and analyse trends and risk, and build a vision and plan to address them
- Optimize existing workflows, processes and resources to achieve service goals
- Communicate regional, departmental and firm visions
- Successfully adjust to and address unforeseen challenges
- Manage Customer Product requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Lead by example to demonstrate full ownership of extraordinary customer service
- Continuously drive knowledge-building
You’ll need to have:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a trading or trading support role, ideally within a major financial institution
- Strong interest of the Electronic trading landscape
- Understanding of the financial market landscape, our clients and their workflows
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- A real passion for service
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.