Associate Producer, TV, APAC
Posted Jan 5, 2022 - Requisition No. 99302
At Bloomberg Television, we deliver business news, insight and analysis to more than 360 million homes worldwide. We are looking for an Associate Producer to join our team in Hong Kong. Every day the Bloomberg TV audience turns to us for data, insight and analysis to give them a competitive edge. Your job will be helping plan and execute our fast-paced live programming from across Asia and the Middle East.
You should be an excellent communicator who's passionate about financial markets, data-driven journalism, and breaking news. You must be able to work under pressure, with strong editorial judgement and keen attention to detail, as well as a creative streak.
We’ll trust you to:
- Help and guide our planning, newsdesk and creative teams to produce first-class content
- Take charge of graphic elements during our live studio broadcasts
- Establish great working relationships with teammates, anchors, operations staff and across Bloomberg news and media platforms
You'll need to have:
- At least three years of TV production and/or journalism experience
- Experience producing sharp graphic content
- Excellent writing skills
- Sound knowledge of economics and the Asian region
- Ability to work under the pressure of breaking news
- Flexibility in working hours
We would love to see:
- Experience in control room output of live TV news
- Knowledge of the region's business environment and financial markets.
- Experience in field work or long-form programming would also be a plus.
If this sounds like you:
Apply, and we'll get in touch and let you know what the next steps are.
In the meantime, have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.