BNEF Solar Analyst (3 month contract)
Posted Jul 2, 2019 - Requisition No. 75869
At BloombergNEF (BNEF), we help our clients gain a clear perspective on the technologies and financial, economic and policy trends driving the energy transformation. BNEF is online, on mobile and on the Terminal. We are a subscription service providing research and analysis to key stakeholders across the energy value chain. For more information about BNEF, go to https://about.bnef.com/.
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is seeking a highly-motivated talent to join our research team in Hong Kong for a three-month program. The successful candidate will work closely with our solar supply chain analyst and help updating our knowledge and understanding of solar manufacturing.
We will trust you to:
- Conduct research on photovoltaic manufacturing industry
- Gather and organise data sets
- Speak with industry figures and BNEF clients to gather information and opinions
We'll need you to:
- Demonstrate an interest and enthusiasm for the renewable energy industry
- Take initiative and be creative in coming up with new data collection methods
- Excellent communications skills
- Act as a self-starter, have a high work-rate and have the ability to work on parallel tasks with attention to detail
- Derive information from public sources and in-person / telephone interviews
- Have working knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
We would love for you to have:
- A keen eye for details and the curiosity to pursue data persistently through phone calls, emails and internet research
- Ability to read, write and speak Mandarin Chinese
- Additional Asian languages
- Knowledge on tableau would be a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you are a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.