Content Analyst - Exchange Data & Business - Hong Kong
Posted Aug 30, 2019 - Requisition No. 76996
You're on the pulse of market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You love to build relationships and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver, you thrive on building innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to work in the Exchange Data & Business team in our Hong Kong office. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment to deliver the highest quality real-time data to our customers across all asset classes such as equities, derivatives & fixed income.
We are responsible for developing real-time market data feeds from exchanges. This includes managing projects, building relationships, negotiating contracts and exploring business opportunities with the Exchanges.
You will focus on providing our clients (both internal and external) with high-level customer service on all questions related to our exchanges data. In addition, content analysts will lead projects to integrate new market data onto Bloomberg, and improve existing content. You will work closely with our clients, exchanges, Engineering and other internal teams to ensure the successful support and delivery of exchange products to Bloomberg customers.
We’ll trust you to:
- Provide front-line support for all exchange market data on Bloomberg
- Liaise with various internal teams such as Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Global Data teams to resolve problems, improve data quality and on-board new content
- Manage existing exchange data content
- Act as the main point of contact for any issues with exchange market data
- Drive process improvements, and operational and workflow efficiency
- Build up an in-depth understanding of how our customers consume market data
You’ll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject
- Ideally 1 to 3 years of experience working for an Exchange or in the Market Data industry
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and lead change
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with an ability to develop project plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in or experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, SQL)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Business proficiency in English and Mandarin preferred
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.