Bloomberg Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) is Bloomberg's Order Management Solution for sell-side fixed income firms that delivers global, multi-asset solutions for front-end inventory, trading, middle & back office operations.
TOMS optimizes workflows, increases global distribution to markets, handles risk and compliance, and improves operational efficiency. Front line support for Bloomberg's TOMS clients is provided by a dedicated support team coupled with a dedicated account management work force consulting TOMS customer base on how to use and influence our Product development. TOMS aims to provide a full EMS/OMS solution and the highest level of customer care to our 2,300 users in APAC and nearly 17,000 globally.
What’s the role?
An exciting opportunity is now available to join our HK Regional Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) team as an Account Manager. You'll be responsible for handling regional sell-side TOMS clients in HK region to entrench usage, grow users, and find opportunities to generate additional revenue.
You'll need to:
- Demonstrate credibility with a proven knowledge of the sell side community, have a deep understanding of fixed income life-cycle, and be comfortable talking around client workflows.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and understanding their needs before recommending solutions.
- You will be expected to build relationships and work with Terminal Sales, Implementation, Product Managers, and other ancillary products, whilst also handling customers.
- This position is based in HK and might require moderate travel (Korea, China, Taiwan). Ability to communicate in Chinese or Korean is preferred.
We’ll trust you to concentrate on the below 3 key areas:
Sales Strategy & Execution:
- Establishes and executes client strategies to achieve additional client revenue goals with existing clients
- Use knowledge of the industry, product and client organizations to spot opportunities and propose solutions with a long-term view of growing business with the client
- Deep understanding of TOMS and Bloomberg product – features, optimal workflow and usage, benefits
- Utilizes knowledge of client workflows to position functionality in a way that increases users and usage across the product suite
- identifies gaps and changes in the client's business and behavior that provide opportunity to increase client utilization
- Cultivates relationships with decision makers and influencers to improve the opportunity across TOMS and Bloomberg
- Partners with clients in order to understand and address their concerns and recommends solutions that addresses client concerns and goals
- Brings together and engages the right people to design better solutions and respond to client inquiries.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.