Are you passionate about joining a team that maintains Bloomberg's status as the world's leader in execution management and trading analytics, while being trusted to expand market-share?
Bloomberg's Global Markets Multi-Asset Sales & Trading team sells, implements and supports Bloomberg's liquidity venues (FIT, FXGO, BSEF, BMTF), execution management (EMSX & TSOX) and analytics business (BTCA).
The relationship manager role will allow you to directly impact our efforts to grow existing customer relationships whilst also developing new businesses, as well as those with both internal and external partners across our own businesses.
We will trust you to sell and support client needs with regards to the following products:
- EMSX: Bloomberg's broker-neutral, multi-asset class, global execution management system and suite of trading tools/analytics
- FIT: Bloomberg’s Global fixed income electronic trading markets covering rates and credit
- FXGO: Bloomberg’s direct dealing platform for foreign exchange
- CMET: Bloomberg’s OTC platform for physical and financial commodities trading
- BSEF: Bloomberg’s CFTC regulated Swap Execution Facility offering rates, credit, FX and commodities
- BMTF: Bloomberg’s Multi-Lateral Trading Facility
- BTCA: Bloomberg's Transaction Cost Analysis. This product delivers interactive pre- and post-trade analytics on a single, customizable workspace to optimize our clients' trading performance.
You will need to have:
- Experience in either the Equity, Fixed Income, FX and derivatives markets, preferably from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Knowledge of respective markets and trading needs
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
- Ability to travel frequently
We would love to see:
- Prior sales, or new business development experience
- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software
- Sales Engineer, or Technical Sales experience
- Buy-side trading experience
- Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be ideal
If this sounds like you: Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.