Corporate Philanthropy - Program Coordinator (6 month contract), Hong Kong
Posted Oct 12, 2023 - Requisition No. 120762
You understand that a well-executed project requires collaboration and teamwork. Everyone knows you as that enthusiastic and highly organized person who always steps up and volunteers to help the team. You are proactive and can work independently. You're professional and personable and have excellent communication skills. You have an appetite not only to experience the world, but to give back to the community and to contribute to making things better. Does this sound like you? If so, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our team in our Hong Kong office.
What is the role?
As a member of the Corporate Philanthropy Team, you will support and implement the Company's philanthropy and related employee engagement activities. Assignments may include assistance with promotion of the corporate giving program internally, planning and execution of employee engagement and volunteering projects, administrative duties, some data entry, philanthropy landscape and players research, as well as preparation of reports, summaries, correspondence and communications documents.
We’d love to see:
- A university or polytechnic graduate with 3-5 years experience and the flexibility to commit to this project for 6 consecutive months, working full time 5 days a week.
- Project management working in events; dealing with NGOs; or dealing with beneficiaries
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project coordination skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Eye for detail and good time management
- Enthusiasm and commitment to charitable work and volunteering
- Legally authorized to work full time in Hong Kong and will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
What’s in it for you?
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.
Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.