Customer Service Contracts Representative - Korean Speaker - Hong Kong
Posted Oct 6, 2022 - Requisition No. 110080
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance, and government an aggressive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people, and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation—which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organisation that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, and news and media services nurtures innovation and empowers clients—and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our contracts team in either Hong Kong or Singapore. We’re responsible for the management and implementation of all customer legal documentation for Bloomberg products. You will be part of our ongoing effort to provide our clients with excellent customer service.
We’ll trust you to:
- Receive and analyze Service Order Requests (SORs) – check that all the data is accurate and determine which paperwork is required to be sent to clients as necessary
- Maintain global agreements and customer legal entity databases ensuring appropriate documentation is signed by the clients and that database integrity is maintained
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of legal contracts for all lines of business (different types of Bloomberg products) and relevant procedures (contracts team procedures relating to onboarding clients for different types of services Bloomberg provides)
- Partner with Bloomberg Sales, Operations, Accounting, Installations and Negotiations teams to ensure extraordinary customer experience
- Manage projects – track project milestones and report back to all stakeholders (projects may vary from internal system enhancement testing to account name changes of large clients due to company merger/acquisition)
- Liaise with Engineering to design, implement, and test new functionality (e.g. enabling clients to sign contracts electronically using the Bloomberg online platform)
- Work closely with global counterparts to drive projects and maintain smooth cross regional operations
- Provide exceptional customer service by assisting all clients with contract related inquiries that ultimately contribute to the finalization of the sales process
- Mitigate risk for Bloomberg and our customers by providing stewardship on contracts related processes and implementing policy guidelines
- Effectively communicate between different internal and external partners, liaising on issues and resolution times (e.g. Sales, Legal, Accounting, Tech Support)
- Demonstrate analytical thinking – think ahead to identify next steps and consequences of events or actions and evaluate whether arguments or cases are complete and sound
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent written and communication skills in both Korean and English to support both Korean and English speaking clients across the globe (primary region of coverage: APAC)
- Experience dealing with contracts such as vendor contracts, customer service related contracts etc., and data maintenance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service roles (interacting with both internal and external clients - customer support or account management roles)
- Demonstrated experience in developing, maintaining, and managing client expectations
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Drive and energy to produce results and exceed expectations
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
We’d love to see:
- Internship experience
- Experience using the Bloomberg Professional Service (the Terminal)
- Ability to understand IT business systems (e.g. SAP, Kofax)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.