We are searching for highly motivated and enterprising individuals to join our
Content Acquisition and Content Management team as Project Manager, based in our Hong Kong office.
We’ll trust you to:
- manage a client base of existing data contributors as well as on-boarding new contributors
- work closely with our content specialist, and terminal sales teams to understand the local markets and implement projects which will help Bloomberg develop within these markets
- build strong relationships with existing contributors and help them maintain and expand their contributed content to Bloomberg
- use your strong interpersonal skills, technical skills and a strong interest in finance in this client facing role
- provide active customer support on Bloomberg’s help desk system. You will be expected to handle a variety of issues data contributors and data consumers might be facing. Accurate and efficient troubleshooting is required for this part of the role.
- Find technical solutions to automate manual workflows for clients as well as internal groups.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work closely with traders, business managers, market data managers in the financial industry.
- Work with a global team of motivated data analysts and technical specialists.
- Develop your own ideas and strategies for your markets.
- Work with business managers and Engineering teams to enhance our product to suit our customers’ needs.
- Potential to develop your career in our global organisation
You’ll need to have:
- Keen interest in financial markets (experience or finance qualification is not required)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of operational and technical infrastructure of financial firms
- Interest in technical troubleshooting and project implementation
- Proven ability to identify new prospects and build lasting relationships
- Attention to detail
We'd love to see:
- Proficiency in Mandarin
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.