Electronic Trading Support Specialist, Hong Kong
Posted Mar 16, 2020 - Requisition No. 81949
We are the first line of defence and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide hi-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
What's the role?
You're a calm, knowledgeable force in a fast-paced, volatile market. Our clients rely on your domain expertise to guide them, so that they can use the power of our Electronic Trading Services to make better business decisions. You're always looking for and sharing tips and insights about classic features and exciting new functionality. And whether you're on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution.
We'll trust you to provide expertise in the 3 core areas below:
- Utilize your product knowledge and acquired client intel to support our clients, through multiple ongoing chats, within the PAIR/Futures space
- Exceed client expectations by taking ownership and driving resolution
- Create clear and up-to-date documentation on client needs
- Communicate effectively with external stakeholders
Product and Domain Expertise
- Develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows
- Share and build knowledge across our Electronic Trading businesses
- Apply product knowledge to add value to the client experience
- Stay ahead of what's happening in the financial markets and understand the impact on our clients
- Pre and Post-sales activities including client demos and onboarding
- Generate leads and contribute to sales campaigns
- Validate, analyse and prioritize product enhancement requests and fixes for Product and Engineering
- Provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5years experience in trading PAIR/Futures products
- Good knowledge of algo trading
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive and persistent customer service
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and presentation skills
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in Mandarin or Japanese
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.