Email Marketing Producer - APAC Region
Posted Jun 18, 2019 - Requisition No. 75631
The Bloomberg Marketing Studio is Bloomberg's in-house content, creative and digital marketing group. Working on assignments for print, digital, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects, the Studio has writing, design, production and content capabilities. We drive projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, both internally and externally. We work across a global workflow, with staff in major Bloomberg offices.
What's the role?
The Digital Producer is responsible for providing digital marketing production support to the APAC marketing team. This role serves as a point of contact for email marketing campaigns and website update. This role also involves guiding the strategy, design, and development of various digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate is proficient and passionate about digital marketing: dedicatedly identifies, recommends, and implements measurable improvements, and craft strategies for future campaigns based on in-depth analysis of results.
What will you do in this role?
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies on various digital platforms in over 12 major markets throughout East Asia, South Asia, and Oceania
- Partner closely with marketing managers, event planners, social media managers, copywriters, art directors, designers, and developers, and marketing managers to deliver elite digital experiences
- Build complex marketing automation campaigns that involve multiple third-party solutions and services
- Checking and testing your own work to ensure the highest level of quality and error-free deliverables
- Design web pages and online event forms, and publish and update content
- Monitor, analyze, and report on email and web campaigns – and provide insights and recommendations based on results
- Practice and implement digital standard methodologies and adhering to global brand guidelines
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues quickly, or provide alternative solutions when necessary
- Represent the greater Studio team in conversations with the rest of Marketing and other business partners
- Work cross-functionally, and build relationships, within the Studio, the rest of Marketing, and the greater External Relations team; demonstrate professionalism when interacting with key constituents
- Stay up to date with the latest digital technologies and trends, and always looking out for ways to optimize, improve, and enhance what we do – and innovate
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years working in an email marketing
- Can build an effective email campaign (segmentation, personalization, call-to-action standard methodologies, optimization, etc.), and how best to integrate it into a larger marketing program (dynamic content, cadence, A/B testing, user experience and journey, etc.)
- Can code HTML emails by hand (not WYSIWYG) and build end-to-end email campaign workflows using Eloqua or similar enterprise-level email service providers (Responsys, ExactTarget, etc.)
- Solid understanding of audience targeting and segment, dynamic content, email deliverability, and email performance analysis
- Basic understanding of email tracking using email marketing analytics tools, plus UTM and Google Analytics
- Experience using WordPress for web publishing and as a content management system
- Familiarity with popular online services (Vimeo, YouTube, AWS, JIRA) and social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat), and how to effectively distribute content
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and G-Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Clear, articulate, and professional interpersonal skills regardless of channel (email, phone, face to face), location (Tokyo, Mumbai, London, New York, etc.), and department (engineering, communications, sales, media)
- An organized professional who excels in a fast-paced, transparent environment and has the ability to project-manager their own campaigns, handle their time well, prioritize their workload, and track their hours accurately
- A self-starter with strong work ethic, an insatiable appetite to learn, and the willingness to remain “on” after hours for global meetings, coverage for a teammate, and emergency support
We’d love to see:
- Work experience in a regional or global digital marketing agency, or an in-house email marketing team for a fast-moving multinational company
- Some understanding of responsive design (with and without media queries) with basic photo/graphic editing skills (Photoshop, Sketch, etc.)
- Knowledge of, or prior experience in, one or more of the following disciplines: web development, UI, UX, design, art production, video
- Some experience working with East-Asian languages (Japanese and Chinese)
- Relevant knowledge of financial markets and institutional financial services would be helpful
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll be in touch with next steps if you're a fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.