Enterprise Data Sales – Pricing & Regulatory Solutions, Hong Kong
Posted Aug 10, 2018 - Requisition No. 68673
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What's the role?
We’re looking for an experienced professional with in-depth product knowledge and sales ability to join a fast-growing specialized area of Bloomberg focused on offering premium valuation services and regulatory solutions to our client base.
You will work very closely with the full spectrum of external clients, as well as with internal sales teams to win strategic deals. The role is based in Hong Kong with responsibility for leading, prospecting and selling Bloomberg's Evaluated Pricing Service (BVAL) and Regulatory solutions (RAAP) to financial institutions based in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Korea.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and execute sales strategy for a diverse range of products and jurisdictions
- Utilize exemplary presentation, training and communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrate strong Fixed Income and/or OTC Derivatives product knowledge to provide high-level analytical and product expertise to clients and our sales force
- Influence the direction of our services by providing feedback to Bloomberg's Product Managers
- Formulate responses to both RFI/RFP and informal queries from prospects and clients
You'll need to have:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Minimum 5-7 years experience selling complex financial solutions and products to the financial services industry
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a demanding client-driven environment, driving new business and expanding current client revenue
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong Fixed Income and/or OTC Derivatives product knowledge is a plus
- Experience using Bloomberg and knowledge of other pricing platforms is advantageous
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.