Bloomberg Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) provides fixed income sell-side firms the capabilities to efficiently manage inventory, risk, P&L, compliance and straight-through processing. The enterprise suite of solutions includes electronic trading tools and market connectivity to help firms synchronize their front office risk and trading with middle-office, operations and enterprise applications in real-time.
What's the role?
As a key member of our rapidly growing APAC Account Management team, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with clients based primarily in Hong Kong, with the end goal of growing the user base and generating revenue. You will also look after day-to-day client servicing and support issues, project implementations, provision of user training as well as working with senior Account Managers to increase TOMS usage, and identify sales opportunities within the client base.
You'll need to demonstrate credibility with a proven competency and knowledge of the sell side community, have an understanding of the operational and trading activities of the customer and have a thorough understanding of optimal workflow and usage. You will need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients by being a good listener and understanding their Enterprise needs before recommending solutions.
We'll trust you to:
- Focus on 3 core areas.
1) Client relationship and User Growth
2) Product Knowledge and Client Adoption
3) Sales and Solution Opportunities
- Develop and support key customer relationship with decision markers. Navigate through key partners with influence to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to improve sales opportunities
- Lead efforts in implementing sales initiatives to engage customers to continually partner with the TOMS business
- Build account plans and strategies to support and increase the presence of the business
- Collaborate with Business Management teams to develop the Bloomberg TOMS value proposition by collating market and customer intelligence
- Partnering with the broader Bloomberg businesses in providing extraordinary service to clients
- Achieving sales targets by identifying and assisting to close new sale opportunities within the assigned account
- Gain strong understanding of customer technology and workflows
- Understand key competitors and position our product advantages
- Work with your customer base to design and execute gap analysis
You’ll need to have:
- Fluency in both Mandarin and Cantonese
- 3 to 5 years experience, ideally within the Fixed Income market
- Strong understanding of the financial markets and full lifecycle of a trade with special focus on asset classes like Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Interest and Credit Derivatives, and Money Markets
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with external c-suite level and internal business managers across teams such as Trading, Sales, Middle and Back Office, Technology and E-commerce
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Service oriented and client focused
- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team is necessary.
- Strong presentation and English communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Available for regular travel within the assigned geographical coverage
We’d love to see:
- Extensive knowledge of the Fixed Income cash and Derivatives markets with experience with Fixed Income Trading workflows
- Order management technology and electronic trading experience especially knowledge of TOMS
- Project Management and Planning Skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/trade-order-management-solutions/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.