Enterprise Products - Buy-side OMS Implementation Specialist, Hong Kong
Posted May 15, 2020 - Requisition No. 82997
Bloomberg’s buy-side solutions address the entire investment workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and Middle and Back Office operations solutions. AIM, our buy-side order management system delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 13,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 800 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
As a key member of our Hong Kong Implementation team for our growing buy-side business, using your experience in project and client relationship management, we’ll trust you to manage the implementation process from pre-sales, post-sales through to solution go-live. You will provide critical support coverage for our clients including front office, trading, compliance and operations. You’ll be developing and documenting OMS implementation plans to client needs, and actively identifying risks and dependencies throughout the process. You’ll demonstrate credibility, deep product knowledge and a deep understanding of the buy-side community, products uses, technology, operational workflow and trading activities.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support buy-side implementation activities working alongside colleagues in Sales, Account Management and Product
- Maintain documentation throughout implementation and report on status, risks and dependencies for all client facing projects
- Acquire a deep exposure into AIM's offering across Front, Middle and Back Office solutions
- Manage close engagement with clients for a better on-boarding experience
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage post implementation
- Execute strategy to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience with buy-side investment systems implementations (OMS, PMS, Accounting, Risk)
- Comprehensive understanding of buy-side investment workflows, across asset classes, from portfolio construction through post-trade settlement
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- A highly articulate, consultative approach
- The ability to effectively communicate technical/complex issues in a simplistic manner to various audiences
- Excellent Project Management skills. Ideally with a PMP / Prince 2 certification
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org