Enterprise Products - Electronic Trading Solutions, Risk Manager - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 26, 2019 - Requisition No. 79907
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg’s Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform Trade Cost Analysis on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM and TOMS.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an experienced Risk Manager to be based in either Hong Kong or Singapore, forming part of a global team focused on ensuring that the Governance, Risk and Control Frameworks across our Electronic Trading Solutions are operating effectively as well as playing an active role in the continuous improvement of our operating control environment.
We’ll trust you to:
- Implement and measure the Risk Management Framework against agreed risk appetite and/or tolerance levels
- Formally analyse functional and support gaps, identify control deficiencies, propose solutions, and manage execution
- Partner with Business, Technology and Compliance to ensure control and process activities comply with the relevant legislation and regulation
- Participate in independent reviews of the operating model whilst identifying and escalating any and all remediation requirements resulting from recommendations
You’ll need to have:
- Minimum 7-10 years of previous experience with a financial institution
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of risk management, control assessment and/or control testing activities
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and key regulatory regimes, including a good understanding of APAC regulatory landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyse complex information
- Demonstrated success in running projects across myriad organisational groups
- Success in managing third party vendors and outsourced services
- Strong financial services and products acumen
- Basic understanding of financial and strategic planning
If that sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.