Bloomberg is building a scalable, high-performance market and counterparty risk system that will integrate Bloomberg market and reference data, risk analytics, pricing analytics, data aggregation, reporting, and dynamic GUI's for large institutional clients.
What's the role?
We are seeking a Risk Implementation Specialist for the full product offering. You will be someone with very strong modeling, data, project management and communications skills and a good knowledge of market risk to be able to bring clients on to the system and help them use it. You will be assigned a number of clients with responsibility for their entire experience on the Enterprise Risk platform, including:
- Setting up and giving presale demos to prospects, based on their portfolios
- Managing the onboarding of new clients including creating and maintaining a project schedule and running regular status meetings that include all stakeholders
- Acting as primary point and managing the client relationship around all system issues
- Understanding client requirements in detail and helping configure their data, modeling parameters, application views, and reports
- Training clients on use of the system
- Responding to live time-sensitive client questions and issues and when necessary coordinating within Bloomberg to get them addressed
- Providing feedback to the business on client needs, competitor intelligence, and market trends
- Attend client meetings, give presentations, and travel
You’ll need to have:
- Strong client focus and ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- At least three years of hands-on experience in the multi-asset class market risk space
- Modelling skills at least at an MSc Financial Engineering level
- Comfortable with technology and data flows
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, from high-level to minute detail
- Strong project management, including ability to work across multiple teams and reporting line
- Be creative, flexible, can make things happen and willing to go the extra mile for the client
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime please visit https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.