Enterprise Sales - AIM Team Leader - Hong Kong
Posted Sep 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 95382
Bloomberg’s buy-side order management system, AIM, delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance, and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 14,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 700 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets, or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
You’ll be responsible for leading and driving sales of our Hong Kong based team, covering Hong Kong and Taiwan markets, in order to drive value and provide market leading solutions to our customers. Under your guidance, the team is responsible for business expansion, client engagement and service, and partnering with clients to help achieve business goals by realizing value through our technology solutions.
This role reports to the AIM Team Leader, North Asia ex-Japan.
We’ll trust you to:
- Develop and manage the Enterprise Sales strategy for AIM to increase revenue, usage, and adoption opportunities with your client base
- Exemplify Enterprise / Value Selling approach with the need to understand the connections between AIM and other Bloomberg solutions to bring the total solution to our clients
- Collaborate closely with other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation
- Set expectations and hold team members accountable to drive results
- Develop each team member's knowledge, skills, and talents through careful coaching and constructive feedback, establishing the foundation for a successful career at Bloomberg
- Be hands-on, working side by side with your team and empower, instill trust, and encourage your team's learning and development
- Initiate, build and drive relationships across client organizations to ensure that all partners are managed appropriately as part of the sales process
You'll need to have:
Sales and Relationship Management
- A highly successful sales track record
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels including C-suite
- Built and maintained strategic internal partnerships across departments
Market and Product Knowledge
- Deep knowledge of Bloomberg’s product offerings across Terminal and Specialist products
- Deep understanding of the buy-side and the broader financial markets
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business and workflows
- A keen desire to lead and mentor people in sales
- Ability to engage and motivate the team to deliver exceptional results
- Ability to manage resources efficiently and work well in a highly collaborative environment
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.