Enterprise Sales - Account Manager, Buy-side Enterprise Relationship Management - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 10, 2022 - Requisition No. 111425
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What’s the role?
As a Hong Kong Buy-side Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for the growth, retention, and management of some of our largest, most strategic relationships. This will require gaining a deep understanding of the client’s technology landscape and demonstrating an awareness of industry and regulatory challenges in order to provide compelling solutions. You will be expected to build strong senior relationships to facilitate the engagement and deepen our client partnership. This role heavily interacts with multiple internal business areas across regions, ensuring effective collaborations in providing best solutions and service to our clients. Strong communication and project management skills are essential for this client-facing role. There will also be opportunities for deeper product exposure and training.
We'll trust you to:
- Build valuable, trusted, and enduring relationships with our Tier 1 buy-side customers, and an in-depth understanding of their workflows
- Utilise your strong external networks, product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, cross-selling and attending external events and conferences
- Credibly position our enterprise solutions in the context of the developing financial markets and changing technology landscape
- Collaborate internally across our Sales department to implement and execute enterprise level solutions
- Contribute innovative ideas and provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve, so we can anticipate our client’s future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; relying on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
- Possess a can-do attitude where you can seize opportunities and overcome challenges
You'll need to have:
- Strong understanding of financial markets including a competent grasp of the buy-side workflow structure
- Track record of outstanding customer service, ideally servicing Financial Institutions
- Ability to identify opportunities to grow existing business relationships
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
We’d love to see:
- Hands on experience using the Bloomberg buy-side product suite, or other buy-side research, portfolio or order management systems
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.