Enterprise Sales - Data Sales, Team Leader - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 30, 2021 - Requisition No. 98067
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What’s the role?
An exciting opportunity has come to drive our North Asia Enterprise Data Sales strategy and lead our Hong Kong team with the mandate of generating new business and up-selling our existing customer base across this region. The team works very closely with the wider Enterprise sales teams with a combined goal to generate new revenue and identify market trends to allow us to grow revenue beyond the strategies in place as well as influencing future development of our products.
As the team leader, acting as a player/coach, you will bring significant Market knowledge, the skills to develop a team of sales reps and a vision to build successful strategies that capitalize on the opportunities in front of us.
We’ll trust you to concentrate on the below 4 key areas:
Business Acumen & Execution:
- Define and communicate a clear sales strategy for our most strategic clients based on market needs and developments
- Execute on strategy and deliver new ways of adding value, improving commercial performance or delivering service
- Take overall ownership for revenue generation, including pipeline management, identifying new business opportunities and building strategic partnerships
- Communicate regional, department and firm vision
Market & Product expertise:
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory landscape, our Enterprise Data products and how our clients are and will be consuming these products
- Influence Product development to best meet and exceed our clients expectations
- Collaborate with wider Enterprise Sales Specialist teams to promote and achieve firm wide revenue targets for the region
- Develop and maintain prospects and key customer relationships
- Ability to influence and drive accountability across the team
Leadership & Talent management:
- Develop each team member through mentoring and constructive feedback to support build for a successful career at Bloomberg
- Promote diversity and create an inclusive environment for the team
- Motivate reps to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit in order to drive results
- Set expectations and hold team members accountable by giving clear, constructive and actionable feedback
You’ll need to have:
- Proven management experience, preferably within Enterprise Sales
- Experience leading, mentoring and developing teams to achieve sales targets
- Proven ability in building and maintaining senior client relationships
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business and workflows
- Knowledge of Bloomberg’s full suite of enterprise solutions
- Proven ability to create and execute on an enterprise sales strategies
- Ability to travel frequently
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.