Enterprise Sales - ETF Basket Creation (BSKT) Specialist Sales - Hong Kong
Posted Jun 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 104623
ETF Basket Creation, BSKT, is Bloomberg’s primary market solution, that offers users the world’s first system for negotiation, ticketing and routing ETF creation and redemption orders. BSKT is available to ETF issuers, market makers, authorized participants, distributors, custodians, and certain institutional investors.
BSKT enables authorized participants to seamlessly use Bloomberg data and analytics to deliver baskets of securities for creation and redemption of fund shares. Enabling institutions to scale their ETF business, consolidate interactions into a single interface, and manage interactions on BSKT’s electronic workflows, whilst offering customization capabilities and greater flexibility for clients and brokers.
BSKT is a part of Bloomberg’s comprehensive ETF suite of products that support the entire ETF lifecycle. Ranging from powerful portfolio analytics allowing clients to analyze positions, historical performance and risk, through to real-time data feeds and evaluated pricing.
What's the role?
Working as part of a specialist sales team you will be the BSKT Sales Specialist, working not just directly with our clients, but also partnering with our wider enterprise sales teams, to drive the promotion and adoption of the product. This creates an excellent opportunity to take the product to market which has great potential for growth that has yet to be fully explored.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting pipeline for these products across buy-side clients in the region. We also expect you to continue to help market the product internally within Bloomberg to other sales teams, build key relationships with decision makers at our customers, and provide impactful feedback to management on the product.
We’ll trust you to:
- Apply your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise businesses and all of Bloomberg’s solutions
- Manage enterprise sales engagements with multiple collaborators, and long-term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple partners
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in the ETF Market
- Experience in consultative sales, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales, gained within the past 5 years
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- An astute commercial mind-set, working to exceed sales metrics
- Excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and run a diverse pipeline of opportunities
- Understanding of how the BSKT tool could assist our clients
- Outstanding presentation, training, and communication skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- The availability for regular travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.