Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) - FX - Account Manager - Hong Kong
Posted Dec 15, 2022 - Requisition No. 112433
Electronic Trading Solutions unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform TCA all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, across the financial market.
What’s the role?
Bloomberg's Electronic Trading Solutions team sells various solutions for Fixed Income and FX e-trading and workflow automation, as well as work with other enterprise sales teams to cross sell Bloomberg’s entire suite of products for buyside customers. As an Account Manager, you will contribute to efforts to grow existing customer relationships and grow new businesses, working closely with both internal and external business stakeholders across our businesses.
We’ll trust you to:
- Sell and support client needs with regards Bloomberg’s global FX electronic trading venues
- Manage and grow our client base through increasing their trading volume on our platform and move more voice-based trades to electronic trading, building pipeline through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding about the various markets the coverage clients are participating in and our clients’ workflows, to directly impact sales and anticipate the market's future needs to position Bloomberg's solutions for the various workflows
- Perform meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients’ challenges around it
- Possess project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy, to provide feedback to Bloomberg's Business Managers and Product Development teams on user demand and evolving market practices to drive product improvements
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise, and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience in the FX markets, preferably experience in the e-commerce business from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Knowledge of respective markets and trading needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills to build phenomenal relationships with buy-side and sell-side clients, including senior level professionals
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
We’d love to see:
- Prior sales, new business development or account management experience, covering market participant clients
- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software
- Sales Engineer or Technical Sales experience
- Fluency in an additional Asian language, in particular Mandarin and Cantonese
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.