Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions FX Team Leader - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 111068
Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our buy-side and sell-side clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform Transaction Cost Analysis all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, across the financial market.
What’s the role?
As a Team Leader of the ETS FX team, you will be responsible for managing, motivating, and leading a team of Account Managers focused on our FX, CMS, and FX Automation product clients across the buy-side and sell-side. The goal of the team is to drive value by building deep client relationships, understanding workflows, and finding opportunities to grow the FX business across the team’s account base. The team’s success will be determined by the impact to trade volume, revenue generation and overall FX usage from the account base!
We'll trust you to focus on:
Business Acumen & Execution
- Set account strategy to help drive the pipeline
- Execute on strategy to achieve expected result
- Communicate regional, department, and firm vision
- KYC and Market structure
- Knowledge of the electronic trading landscape
- Understand execution services across multiple asset classes
- Manage customer Product requirements expectations
- Guide Product
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Ability to influence and drive accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills
Leadership & Talent Management
- Set expectations and hold team members accountable in order to drive results
- Develop each team member's knowledge, skills, and talents through coaching and constructive feedback, establishing the foundation for a successful career at Bloomberg
- Motivate team to perform at the peak of their potential, and build team spirit
- Ability to give clear, constructive and actionable feedback
You'll need to have:
- Strong understanding of the financial markets, the trading life-cycle, including STP and OMS connectivity
- Ability to manage a team of individuals; providing motivation and direction for results-driven strategy and execution plan to achieve maximum results
- Manage internal relationships across Implementation, Product, and Engineering teams
- Aptitude for asking questions to develop a complete understanding of a client’s problems, needs and business/technology strategies
- Ability to multi-task on various priorities
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.