Enterprise Sales - Relationship Manager, Hong Kong
Posted Mar 10, 2022 - Requisition No. 101316
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
We are looking for Relationship Managers for our Core Sales teams based in Hong Kong. You will be tasked with growing revenue across our terminal, enterprise product and enterprise data businesses. To do so will require gaining a deep understanding of the client’s technology and data landscape and demonstrating an acute awareness of industry and regulatory challenges to provide compelling solutions. You will build strong senior relationships to facilitate the engagement and deepen our client partnership.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow with end-users to ensure product satisfaction and retention
- Use your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue from our terminal business and broader technology and data suite
- Demonstrate sales creativity in combining our offerings or looking to create new unique offerings which present strong return on investment for the firm
- Develop in-depth knowledge of what our customers do at all levels of their business - this will include terminal users, and other partners who use our solutions
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for our customers
- Show outstanding knowledge of our core terminal products and how workflows apply to specific customer groups and industry types
- Credibly position our analytics, data, and solutions in the context of the developing financial markets and changing technology landscape
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvements
You'll need to have:
- Client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 3-5 years
- Experience in or selling to major financial institutions
- Consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Consistent record in handling multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Excellent presentation, training, and communication skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in an Asian language, in particular Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or Korean
- Hands on experience using the Bloomberg product suite
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and are inclusive of age, disability, colour, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion and belief, parental or caring status, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, sexual orientation, veteran status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.