Enterprise Sales - Relationship Manager, Korea Sales - Hong Kong
Posted Nov 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 97304
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
We are looking for an experienced Buyside Relationship Manager for our Korea Sales team, to be based in Hong Kong. You will be tasked with growing and defending revenue across our terminal, enterprise product and enterprise data businesses. To do so will require gaining a deep understanding of the client’s technology and data landscape and demonstrating an acute awareness of industry and regulatory challenges to provide compelling solutions. You will be expected to build strong senior relationships to facilitate the engagement and deepen our client partnership.
We’ll trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue from our terminal business and broader technology and data suite
- Demonstrate sales creativity in combining our offerings or looking to create new unique offerings which present strong ROI for the firm
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what our customers do at all levels of their business - this will include terminal users, and other stakeholders who leverage our broader technology and data suite
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in detail, so that you can act as a consultative partner for our customers
- Show exceptional knowledge of our core terminal products and how workflows apply to specific customer groups and industry types
- Credibly position our analytics, data, and solutions in the context of the developing financial markets and changing technology landscape
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
You'll need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience selling Enterprise products to Korean clients
- Experience of working with the Korean procurement process
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships both externally and internally
- Exemplary presentation, training, and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Korean
We’d love to see:
- Prior experience working at a Korean or international OMS / EMS provider
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.