Enterprise Sales - Risk Sales Specialist (Sell-Side), Hong Kong
Posted Aug 9, 2019 - Requisition No. 76569
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our clients’ entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
You’ll be responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions to sell-side clients, ranging from small regional organisations to large global banks. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to sell-side clients in the region, marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
We will trust you to:
- Utilise your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for our MARS as well as other Enterprise solutions
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg’s Enterprise level products and manage Enterprise sales engagements with multiple stakeholders
- Develop in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can act as a true partner, positioning our products at multiple levels of your stakeholder engagement
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as active involvement in product enhancements, running campaigns, involvement in training, or mentoring
You'll need to have:
- 5yrs+ of selling or using derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner
- Excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities
- Ability to collaborate with other teams internally
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English
We’d love to see:
Fluency in one or more other relevant regional language
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.