Enterprise Sales - Sell-side Risk Sales - Hong Kong
Posted Dec 9, 2022 - Requisition No. 112256
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across a client’s entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure, and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
As a risk sales specialist you'll be responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions and Bloomberg Valuation Service (BVAL) to sell-side clients ranging from small regional organisations to large global banks. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating revenue by building pipeline across both product lines and converting it into sales, increasing the awareness of these products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers, and providing actionable feedback to management.
We’ll trust you to:
- Confidently talk about our risk solutions to sell-side clients, using your deep risk knowledge
- Identify market trends and new regulations which can lead to business opportunities
- Lead enterprise sales engagements alongside multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Be an effective partner to our clients by developing an in-depth knowledge of what they do and their key objectives, and positioning our products at multiple phases of your engagement
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvement
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of risk management experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- Experience selling derivative risk solutions to financial institutions in the past 5 years
- Proven experience of both account management and business development
- Strong understanding for Sell-side workflows
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.