Enterprise Sales - Sell-side Risk Sales - Hong Kong
Posted Jul 23, 2021 - Requisition No. 92641
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across a client’s entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure, and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
The Risk Sales Executive is responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions and Bloomberg Valuation Service (BVAL) to sell-side clients ranging from small regional organisations to large global banks.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to sell-side clients in the region, marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers, and providing actionable feedback to management.
We’ll trust you to:
- Be equipped with good risk knowledge to confidently talk about risk solutions to sell-side clients
- Identify market trends and new regulations which can lead to business opportunities
- Lead the enterprise sales engagements with multiple partners, and long-term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products so that you can act as a partner for our customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what our customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute valuable solutions
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvement
You'll need to have:
- Track record of selling derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner
- Excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and lead a diverse pipeline of opportunities
- Demonstrable ability to identify new prospects, and build and maintain solid client relationships
- Exemplary presentation, training and interpersonal skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Fluency in Mandarin and Cantonese, to support clients across Mainland China and Hong Kong
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.