Enterprise Services - Customer Support, Fixed Income Electronic Trading (FIT TradeDesk) - Hong Kong
Posted Jan 10, 2023 - Requisition No. 113291
As part of our Enterprise Services, Tradedesk is the first line of defense and the first line of offense. We are the domain experts. We are a group of highly technical individuals who provide high-level support for Bloomberg’s sell-side and buy-side clients, working alongside Enterprise Sales and Product to influence client usage patterns, ensure accurate responses to our multi-asset analytics inquiries, gather feedback, mentor and educate new employees and develop them into future specialists with deep product knowledge.
What's the role?
Our Tradedesk team is aligned to our industry leading sell-side Fixed Income Trading Solution (FIT) that delivers global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations. As part of this team you'll provide solutions to help bring exceptional service to our existing clients as well as on-boarding new clients. You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of our order management systems and technology solutions.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, becoming a Subject Matter Expert within the team, or progressing into an Enterprise Relationship Support role.
We'll trust you to focus on the 3 core areas below:
Client Service – At Bloomberg we pride ourselves on focusing on customer experience, providing our clients with the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions. You will have an adaptable approach, using your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients, create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs, and actively communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Product and Domain Expertise - You’ll know your customers’ business, our competitors, and Bloomberg’s product offerings. Keeping up to date with market trends whilst understanding the impact on our clients is essential. You will develop your knowledge of our products and customers' workflows, sharing and building this knowledge across your team.
Business Impact - This is the value-add brought to internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Implementation and Engineering. You'll be involved in generating leads and contributing to sales campaigns, prioritising product enhancement requests for our Product and Engineering teams, and providing valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance.
You’ll need to have:
- 3+ years experience working in a Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Minimum 1 year of experience supporting or using electronic trading systems
- Previous experience in a client facing position covering Fixed Income markets
- Knowledge of sell-side markets and an understanding of the full trade life cycle of OTC instruments
- Ability to communicate well at all stakeholder levels (technical contacts, product managers, traders, executive team etc.)
- The ambition to take ownership and become a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assist with product testing and project management work
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Business fluency in an additional Asian language, to enhance the support experience for our clients around the APAC region
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML
- Interest in technology and coding skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org