Enterprise Services - E-Trading Onboarding & Client Services - Hong Kong
Posted Oct 12, 2023 - Requisition No. 120764
Bloomberg is a global leader in business and financial information, news and insight, and we use innovative technology to deliver trusted data and bring transparency to the financial markets. Our customers around the globe rely on us for the information and tools they need to make critical investment decisions and remain connected across all sides of the financial community. And, to ensure the best experience for our 20,000+ employees across 176 offices globally, we provide the spaces and systems that allow our teams to work together with agility, productivity and collaboration, no matter where they are.
The Bloomberg Financial Solutions department of 5,000+ employees is at the forefront of ensuring success for our customers and employees alike. Our team comprises several key pillars: sales, service, operations, culture and brand. As a department, we are united by a common goal: We create meaningful relationships with clients by understanding their needs and delivering exceptional end-to-end support from sales and implementation, through their ongoing relationship with Bloomberg.
What’s the role?
This is an exciting opportunity in the E-Trading Onboarding & Client Services team, and an excellent practical step into the world of electronic trading onboarding.
This a key role dealing with documentation requirements and user permissions, and will involve engaging clients and internal teams on a regular basis, assisting with client and internal queries regarding documents, verifying client information, and assisting clients to complete their enablement settings in order to help complete the full onboarding cycle.
We'll trust you to:
- Onboard clients to our Electronic Trading regulated venues (BMTF, BTFE, BSEF, BTBS, BTBU), liaising with clients directly as well as with Contracts, Sales, Compliance, Legal, and Risk divisions within Bloomberg
- Assist with the maintenance of the enablement records during operational processes and provide solutions based on your understanding of system requirements
- Assist with the remediation of existing client regulatory reporting issues, database migrations related to firm mergers, and day-to-day paperwork requirements for clients that may arise from regulatory changes or client trading enablement changes
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent customer service skills to deal with internal and external people
- Heightened awareness towards communication surrounding matters which have compliance, legal, and business sensitivity
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that range from system to compliance issues, and identify and liaise with the relevant teams to resolve the matter
- A self-starter mindset with the ability to work to deadlines, and to cope under pressure from clients when issues get escalated
- Attention to detail and understanding and adherence to procedures, which are often established with Compliance team sign-off
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Understanding of the financial markets basics, and interest in learning about the E-Trading platforms offered by Bloomberg
- Interest in the different teams and products involved with E-Trading and ability to network and build relationships.
We'd love to see:
- Additional language(s) such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, or Japanese, in order to support clients across Asia Pacific
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps, but in the meantime feel free to browse this:
We’re individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and experiences who take on big challenges and create even bigger impact through our work. We’re interested in what makes you you, and how we can create opportunities for you to channel your unique, personal energy and grow to your fullest potential.
Learn more about our office and benefits:
Hong Kong | www.bloomberg.com/hongkong
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.