Enterprise Services - E-Trading and Post-trade Implementation Specialist - Hong Kong
Posted Sep 1, 2022 - Requisition No. 108148
The world's market leaders in Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities rely on Bloomberg for transparent data, powerful analytics, and seamless execution. Our market leading E-Trading venues and Order Routing Network help our customers discover value, trade, and report with total confidence.
We provide guidance to buy-side customers to integrate their Order and Execution Management Systems with Bloomberg via FIX to stage orders and route them to various dealers for execution.
We provide guidance to sell-side dealers and brokers to integrate their pricing and trading engines with Bloomberg via FIX to stream prices and complete real time trade negotiation.
For post-trade, we also provide guidance to customers who integrate to our FIX and SFTP based workflows for trade reconciliation, allocation, matching, derivative clearing, and trade reporting.
What's the role?
As a member of the implementation team, you will be responsible for technical pre-sales as well as project management delivery. You’ll deal with both buy-side and sell-side implementations covering Equities, ETFs, and Listed Derivatives. You’ll actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You will support our sales force, partner with various teams internally, and deal directly with our clients on a regular basis. You’ll demonstrate deep product knowledge and understanding of the Equities and Listed Derivatives communities, technology, operational workflow, and trading activities.
You’ll be comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, have a proactive approach to solving problems and will not shy away from challenges. You will need to help manage our FIX technical specifications. The projects you'll be part of will involve a multitude of proprietary and third-party systems as well as a wide range of security types including Equities, Futures, Options, ETFs.
We'll trust you to:
- Provide pre-sales advice to buy-side and sell-side customers to identify the E-Trading and post-trade workflow solution that best meets their business needs
- Qualify and manage implementation projects
- Ensure that dealer and customer E-Trading and post-trade initiatives are delivered efficiently and on time
- Manage relationships with OMS, EMS and TMS vendors
- Continue to develop your knowledge of E-Trading platforms and markets to identify system issues and opportunities, and propose product improvements and workflow efficiencies
- Work closely with Sales and Account management, Product Development and Production Support
- Travel and visit clients and vendors, if needed
You’ll need to have:
- Knowledge of Equities, ETFs, and Listed Derivatives
- Consistent track record of delivering E-Trading and post-trade projects
- Prior technical experience in trading system implementations, EMS and OMS
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol
- Customer focused attitude with the ability to foster relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Self-motivation and the ability to multi-task and prioritise in demanding situations to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Business proficiency in both English and Mandarin
We'd love to see:
- Regulatory knowledge in MiFID2
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg platforms in Global Markets
- Knowledge of Bloomberg Trading API
- Additional language skills (particularly Korean or Japanese)
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.