Enterprise Services - Transaction Cost Analysis/Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Implementation Specialist - Hong Kong
Posted May 30, 2022 - Requisition No. 104043
The Bloomberg Transaction Cost Analysis (BTCA)/Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Implementation (BRRS) team provides our clients exceptional service in the scoping, integration and deployment of our solutions within the framework of their existing businesses. This allows our clients to monitor and perform transaction cost analysis on their trades, perform regulatory reporting and surveillance across all asset classes and multiple jurisdictions.
What's the role?
To support our growing BTCA and Regulatory Reporting global customer base, we are looking for a passionate individual to join our Implementation team. In this role, you will project manage the implementation of end-to-end workflows, ensure project timelines are met, delivery is completed to the highest standard, and provide appropriate on-boarding/training to the end client.
For both TCA and Regulatory Reporting, we partner with Sales and Account Management throughout the sales process to ensure the solution is a fit for the client's needs, and with our Product and Engineering teams to highlight and prioritise client requirements beyond the solutions’ current capabilities.
We'll trust you to:
- Work with Sales to analyse a client’s workflow, gather client requirements, identify gaps and propose our solution - this will include scoping the solution and presenting the proposed workflow to the client, and communicating dependencies and additional requirements to the Product teams
- Project manage the implementation of new sales in line with procedures, working with the client's project and business management teams to integrate our products to fulfil their firm’s objectives
- Work with Product Managers to review the impact of on-boarding new jurisdictions to the existing BRRS platform and associated systems, ensuring all pre-requisites for a successful product launch have been considered with training, documentation and product enhancements having been delivered
- Work with Product teams on implementation-related new builds to ensure we deliver in line with our commitments
- Ensure our new clients are set-up to maximise the benefit and optimal use of our product
- Define internal implementation procedures and operational processes of any new product, functions and workflow
- Working knowledge of current and upcoming regulatory requirements (EMIR, MAS, SFTR / MiFID II including: RTS1, 2, RTS22, RTS 27/28)
- Understanding of the order lifecycle, buy-side and/or sell-side OMS/EMS trading and compliance workflows
- Strong communication skills in English, and business proficiency in (at least one of) Japanese, Cantonese or Mandarin, to ensure transparency and consistency throughout the project with our Japanese and Chinese speaking clients
- Ownership to drive the implementation project to a timely completion
- The ability to develop detailed project plans and demonstrate strong project and time management skills, working across multiple internal groups, external vendors and clients
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to network across departments
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the latest market reforms, changes in the industry and our latest product releases
You'll need to have:
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.