We are looking for a strong professional to join our Finance team in Hong Kong. During your first year, you will be part of a rotational program as part of both our Accounts Payable & Customer Financial Services (Credit Control) teams.
You are an enthusiastic, quick-thinking, and dedicated individual. You have a sharp eye for details to support accounting tasks. You are excited to come into our fast-paced working environment. You love developing and deepening working relationships with our Asia-Pacific customers and vendors.
We'll trust you to:
- Be responsible for and knowledgeable of the entire Procure-To-Pay (P2P) process
- Carry out on-time processing and payment of all payment requests
- Assist with reporting and accounts reconciliation
- Work closely with internal and external customers and vendors to ensure accurate responses to payment related issues
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed
- Handle your own workload and prioritize multiple requests from various parts of the business
- Be responsible for and knowledgeable of the entire Order-to-Cash (O2C) process
- Focus on credit control, including handling a portfolio and meeting specific targeted goals related to the aging of open receivables.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers by providing excellent service- Collect withholding tax certificates and process corresponding entries
- Maintain existing credit control processes and design new ones with the aim of increased efficiency and control
- Handle reconciliation of customer payments
You'll need to have:
- A University degree in relevant fields
- An ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and software
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
We'd love to see:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in accounting operations
- An ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Ariba
- Fluency in Mandarin
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU:
Apply if you think you're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.