Financial Products Knowledge Group Coordinator, Hong Kong
Posted Jun 27, 2019 - Requisition No. 75794
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest super sell side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
The Financial Products Knowledge Group is responsible for building and delivering thoughtful training programs that support the execution of the Bloomberg strategy across the financial products business.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a coordinator where you’ll be responsible for providing operational support to the team. You’ll have a lead role in process and systems management utilising your great project management skills. You’ll need to be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks, and possess analytical skills. An interest or experience in the finance or technology industries would be great to see. You’ll be able to work independently and you will need to be extremely well organised, detail oriented, and have a positive disposition.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain a global training calendar
- Book and manage training room requests
- Review reports on training activity
- Coordinate our training engagement plans
- Manage training rosters
- Training material distribution
- Manage pre-training process operations with event planner
- Create and maintain consistency of internal offerings in Bloomberg's LMS
- Build strong expertise with Cornerstone and other learning software
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships
- Build strong relationships with various members of the team and other departments
You’ll need to have:
- Fluent English speaker
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Recent and relevant administrative or business work experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A can-do and collaborative attitude with a positive disposition
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with different offices across APAC
- A sense of urgency with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- High attention to detail
We’d love to see:
- Experience in financial services or technology industry
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.