Financial Solutions Knowledge Group - Training Program Analyst - Hong Kong
Posted Apr 28, 2022 - Requisition No. 103040
The Financial Solutions Knowledge Group (FSKG) is responsible for building and delivering impactful training that supports the execution of the Bloomberg strategy across Financial Solutions. The global FSKG team manages all training for Analytics, Enterprise Sales and Enterprise Support, from learning what a bond is up to acquiring the soft skills needed to coordinate complex deals with the largest financial institutions in the world. The team provides about 15,000 live and on-demand training per year.
This role, reporting to the Regional Financial Solutions Knowledge Group Team Leader, will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of existing business processes and designing new systematic approaches to drive collaboration, efficiency and transparency by providing operational support to the team
- Designing and delivering specific training programs for the Asia Pacific region
- Process and systems management utilising project management skills
- Collaborating with business leaders to develop a yearly calendar of training programs and core curriculum
- Driving change management globally across the department, where best practices are shared across teams/regions and businesses
- Project Work, using your highly organised and strong project management and analytical skills, as well as you ability to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively to resolution
- Excellent Execution, through your ability to manage, coordinate and deliver the highest quality training experience; your successful and active facilitation and classroom, SME, and speaker management; and your ability to adapt to change and ensure at all times the aim, structure and content is in line with the goal and desired impact
- Stakeholder management, by managing and influencing key relationships with multiple stakeholders, and understanding the problems they're looking to solve by building credibility and alignment with their product change management initiatives
- Innovation: by constantly challenging our operating model and seeking innovative ways to improve and optimise our business processes
We’ll trust you to drive:
You’ll need to have:
- Financial markets experience gained in a Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- 2+ years of experience in educational content design and/or leadership training
- Experience in project management, ideally related to learning & development
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships at all levels and to manage multiple stakeholders and organizational items
- Highly organized, detail oriented and strong project management skills
- Strong personal initiative, good judgment, and outstanding ethics; desire to succeed in a fast paced, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with different offices across APAC
- A passion for delivering training and developing people
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Experience in Project Management (PMP, PRINCE II etc..)
- Coding skills (Python, HTML etc.)
- Expertise with Cornerstone and/or other learning management (LMS) software
We’d love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match! We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.