Posted Sep 14, 2016 - Requisition No. 54042
A trader can't login to the Bloomberg Terminal and is now risking millions. You respond fast and calmly troubleshoot the problem with her so she regains access - millions saved and quality service delivered!
You're a calm voice in a fast-paced market. Our clients count on you to walk them through their software and hardware issues so that they can benefit from the power of the Bloomberg Terminal. You are part of a global team that works to support and resolve client technical issues. It might be a biometric security or basic networking issue but whatever it is, you are there to help!
This is a 6 months industrial placement. You will be on the front-line with our clients but part of a global team that encourages innovation and forward thinking. Have an idea on how to be more efficient? Great, work with other departments to generate new ideas, explore new developments and investigate complex issues! You will get a crash course on how to support our clients using the most powerful tool in the financial industry today whilst gaining invaluable technical experience.
· Provide exemplary technical support to our customers globally by means of telephone, chat and email
· Ensure all requests are logged and updated using our proprietary ticketing system
· Maintain an outstanding level of customer service focus whilst dealing with clients
· Ensure all team members have the latest information on all ongoing issues by sharing knowledge and updates
· Strong listening, problem solving and analytical skills
· Proven excellence in customer service
· Exceptional communication skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
· The aptitude to multitask with a high volume of tasks
· A desire to work within a team
· Read, write and speak English and Mandarin at a business fluency level
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation-which is where you come in.
At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients - and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, then apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.