HR Global People Services - Covid (6 Month Contract)
Posted Oct 22, 2020 - Requisition No. 86781
Your colleagues all know you as the problem-solver: the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment. You’re accountable and relied upon for mitigating difficult situations, often leading by example.
Discretion is something which comes naturally to you, and you're able to find that perfect balance between professional and personable. You love dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means.
We are Global People Services (GPS), an integral vehicle of Human Resources delivering a first-class experience to the enterprise. GPS HR Specialists are the vital consultants for employees and business leaders when they have any questions or concerns about HR-related programs, policies or procedures. The global team facilitates critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From on-boarding new hires into the company, to coordinating global mobility and working closely with external vendors, our aim is simple: to provide a seamless, platinum level of support to our colleagues and businesses.
What’s the Role?
During this 6 month contact role, you’ll execute all frontline HR processes and policy implementation as it pertains to the Covid-19 pandemic. Never before has it been such an imperative that we provide our employees with the most accurate, up-to-date and guidance and support as we all navigate the ‘new normal’. You’ll partner closely with other support teams at Bloomberg to help return our employees to our offices safely and slowly. You’ll have the opportunity to build a network across different areas of our business globally. Additionally, you’ll be asked to identify opportunities to enhance the service provided by HR and ultimately implement changes.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Understand and execute on Bloomberg’s end-to-end HR processes for all Covid-related queries
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and data visualization services
- Address the HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Assist in creating documentation for HR systems and process enhancements
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
You’ll need to have:
- 1-3 years of HR Shared Service or Customer Service experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- A passion and aptitude for the collection, cleaning and presentation of data
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- Strong aptitude for problem solving and the drive to think creatively
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- High proficiency in Excel and Google Drive
What’s in it for you?
- In-depth training in end-to-end HR policies, procedures and systems
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert in processes of interest
- Exposure to all business areas, and interaction with senior-level colleagues and candidates
- Training on basic Bloomberg Terminal navigation and functions
If this sounds like you:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.