Do you want to be the face of Bloomberg across college campuses? Does the idea of recruiting top talent excite you? Is providing a superior candidate experience always at the front of your mind? We may have the role for you!
We need someone who can take initiative, stay organized, and think creatively about the future workforce of our company. You will join a dynamic team of recruiting professionals ready to welcome your innovative ideas to enhance our efforts and processes.
We’ll expect you to:
- Execute the delivery of our Campus recruitment program across Hong Kong & China
- Be the face of Bloomberg at our target schools, with educational partnerships, and diversity organizations.
- Bring Bloomberg to campus and beyond: Plan and staff events from job fairs to conferences
- Contribute to the creation of our internship program strategy including initiatives around candidate engagement, sourcing, and diversity
- Review and assess resumes, conduct interviews, and manage in house interview days including building tours and shadows
- Provide metrics and measurement against recruiting strategy to ensure the program is meeting business needs.
- Manage ad-hoc projects like rolling out new technologies, hosting site visits, or participating in Philanthropic initiatives
We'd love to see:
- A passion for idea generation and desire to put plans into action
- Event planning and marketing experience
- A natural ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure
- Prior experience working with high school and college level students
We need you to have:
- 3+ years of campus recruiting, preferably in Financial Services, Customer Service or Technology
- Professional presence, including the proven ability to interact with senior-level management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work across diverse teams
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% during peak recruiting season
- Fluent Cantonese, Korean or Mandarin a STRONG plus!
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.