Comprised of former traders, portfolio managers, sales representatives, analysts, and more, the department serves as the de facto asset class experts at Bloomberg. Our team not only heightens our user base's experience and impacts sales revenue, it plays a vital role in enhancing the knowledge of our sales force and is a dedicated source of client feedback for our product development teams. The team is also able to highlight their market expertise through writing for a variety of publications.
We'll trust you to:
- Protect the existing terminal base, increase product adoption, and ultimately generate sales revenue
- Build influential relationships with senior level contacts and market decision- makers
- Provide business managers with actionable feedback on the latest trends, regulations, and market practices to help shape future product development
- Utilize industry events and writing content to market our product
- Educate the sales force through internal trainings and seminars
- Contribute to our written content bespoke for clients
You'll need to have:
- Demonstrable expertise and success in the financial industry, with 5-7+ years of practical experience and theoretical knowledge in Fixed Income and Fixed Income Derivatives in Greater China and/or Korea.
- Fixed Income structuring experience is a plus.
- Practical experience using the Bloomberg terminal, or similar product, and applicable asset class functionality
- The ability to convey complex ideas and solutions in a simple and concise way to audiences both large and small
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives, in a non-hierarchical structure without corporate titles or structure
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean
We'd love to see:
- A commercial mindset with the ability to identify and develop opportunities for other groups within the company and to build strong external networks
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status